Hey babe can you make me a headshot image I can use for work? They have requested that I provide one for our org chart… make me look super serious. ;)
Best,
Lincoln Tidwell
**
There is a $250 deposit required to hold your session date. This entire deposit will be applied to your portrait order. A digital file is $150 per file.
Let me know a date that works for you. Do you also have a location in mind?
Thanks,
Jeri
Jeri Tidwell
www.jtidwellphotography.com
**
LOL. You are seriously hilarious.
And so professional.
You are the one I love.
Best,
Lincoln Tidwell
**
Mr. Tidwell,
I am sorry sir, I don't have the right type of equipment to meet your needs.
If you know where I could get my hands on a 1d Mark IV, a 50mm 1.2L lens, and 28-70 2.8L lens-- I would be able to help you. If we shoot in the evening, I need a 580ex II Flash. I need an extra battery and a cute camera strap.
A new outfit to wear while photographing you will be required, and earrings. Oh, and boots.
Let me know if you would be able to provide any of the equipment listed above. We could meet for lunch Friday to discuss this project further.
Best,
Jeri
I haven't heard back yet.
He thinks he gets a deal because he "knows" me. Really- who does this guy think he is?!
8 comments:
Too Funny Jeri. ;D Love it!
Ha ha. Good stuff. love it.
I LOVE IT! New lenses are a must for that kind of shoot!
That is so funny! I love it.
This is awesome.
Hello....he better pull through, those are stuff you need. especially the BOOTS!!!
I hate clients that dont get back to you. and take advantage.
LOL!
mike and I are laughing!!!
your toooo cute! So is Lincoln!!
Oh and PS.
your beach pictures? TO. DIE. FOR.
photographing the ones you REALLY love is the best....
you captured your vacation so good jeri!
make a book ;)
HA! Awesome. Way to get the most out of the shoot.
Post a Comment