Monday, September 20, 2010

we 2

A few beachy pictures.














So we stayed at a Marriott Villa, and there was kitchen so we went grocery shopping and made meals each day. It was so good. I cooked a few times and Lincoln grilled a few days. The resort has bbq grills in quite a few spots around the hotels. (That is the "I want to break your cameras face" I think. )







We lived in the pools. There are four pools, and we swam morning and night. Literally, we were in the pool at 9:30 at night. One night we took a flashlight down and stayed on the beach in the dark. That was a blast. Lincoln caught and teased a crab for a while, and the kids thought that was hilarious.



The big kids can swim so well now. They had a great teacher in the summer. Simone got jealous of all the praise they were getting and kept holding her breath and going underwater! She would kick her feet, which really looked like she was marching, and it was the cutest thing. My brave brave Simone. Stop it!




Hold on baby.

No comments: