I hate this feeling. I have so much to blog about.
I'll do a short blog each day, and then I will be caught up. Maybe.
I'll do a short blog each day, and then I will be caught up. Maybe.
A while ago. I think the end of February. =) Natalia had her first dance competition. I am so proud of her! So proud. I loved the whole experience. We drove down to Woodbridge, VA and slept in a hotel with our good friends. The girls had a swim in the hotel pool even though we should have put them to bed! Then Maggie and I stayed up very late gluing rhinestones on their costumes. Then we went over to the school in the morning and got all the girls ready together. It was so much fun! I can't wait for the next one! I am really grateful for her teacher...she has done so much for both of us this year. I am learning so much, and so is Talia.Read Maggie's post here.
1 comment:
They are beautiful and it sounds like such a fun adventure!
Post a Comment