We had planned to go kayaking, but the weather was a little rainy and we both wanted to do something else.
At the last minute we decided to go golfing.
I have never been golfing before, and this was a great place for a first game.
At the last minute we decided to go golfing.
I have never been golfing before, and this was a great place for a first game.



HP rented out the entire country club. There were only 24 carts out the entire day, so we rarely saw anyone else. It was so great to drive around in a golf cart in the jungle with my sweetie!



I was 50% embarrassingly horrible and 50% amazing! No lie. Lincoln did very well. I do want to mention at this point that I am the only one that made it over the water pond on the the signature hole. =)
I need to go find another camera so I can blog about the Luau we had that night. It was out of this world amazing.




2 comments:
Beautiful! So did you swing on the vine, too?
So Fun SO Fantastic! Love IT!!!
Post a Comment