I have cameras on the brain. I always do, but right now it's really bad. Really bad. I am dreaming and hoping and praying for a camera that is only a rumor right now. It might not even exist! I read rumor blogs everyday! WAITING...for a date so I can plan accordingly.
I talk to Lincoln about this a lot.
We were folding clothes last night. I was gabbing about my camera purchasing plan.
After talking way to much, and weighing pros and cons with myself during a long one sided conversation Lincoln finally replied and said, "Get your mind out of the shutter."
I laughed.
That was a good one.
=)
6 comments:
Totally laughed out loud when I read this. He is so funny.
Ha! That's funny!
HI-larious. I am totally in new camer mode too. *sigh* someday!
haha! Linc, you goofball!
LIKE this!
awesome. I am doing the same thing, but on a MUCH smaller scale.
Post a Comment