Monday, December 19, 2011

January 2010


 January. That's lake Elkhorn frozen over, but I remember it was a gorgeous day. Here's another post about it. My first time shooting my holga! We left this spot and the back of the camera popped off and exposed the film. Mad mad. It ruined the rest of the pictures except for that shot of the DC Anthropologie. Rileigh and I went to a gorgeous spa and shopping to celebrate our February birthday's. Now I am missing her. It was a really great day.


 Natalia.
I think of two things when I see this photograph.

1. I perfer Lake Elkhorn frozen over.
2. Where is that scarf?


   Rileigh's little Jocelyn....who is not so little anymore.

 Me.

    The line of where the film died. 

I still like it.


My favorite place. 

I have a client that lives really close to this anthro. I love to go photograph their family and then sneak over here for a little shopping.



k- a few more film images to come.

3 comments:

Mahaffey Family said...

What I thought of when I saw the photo of Natalia was: "Wow, her hair is so long now!" Almost forgot that she used to have shorter hair! LOVE all the images! :)

Cami said...

I think that half shot is awesome.

Rileigh said...

I just read this post and burst into tears. I love them all, I loved those days and I love you guys.

On a random side note my word verification for this comment was: prepoot. I just felt that needed to be shared.