It's true.
If you are feeling stressed, or sad...
build a blanket fort, put some lights in it, and read a pile of kids books.
(*even if you don't have kids)
I was in there, but got out to take pictures of how great it was.
I took these in the summer this year. (Talia's front tooth is still growing in, and her face is still healing up from her battle with the drive-way.)
I am done with organization!!! I am going to post in random crazy order for one week.
Hold on to your hats!
(ps I really say that. When I am driving and I go over a huge bump, or have to go fast to make an exit (everyone needs a HEMI!)....I say "Hold on to your hats!".
My kids always say, "We are NOT wearing hats!"
Well, they should.


4 comments:
Life is better in blankets with dreamy lighting. always.
Fantastic!
I love these pictures. I love "hold onto your hats". You're hilarious!
Life is better with hats. Plus, you get sun protection.
Post a Comment