Every picture tells a story....well I wish you could have been there to see what was taking place while I was taking these. You certainly can't tell by the images.
I had Talia and Simone with me.
The wind keep blowing off my carefully placed water drops.
I would be laying on the ground and I would hear Simone say, "Potty, Potty."
Talia was running around with a 9 foot piece of black fabric on her head, like a long veil.
They were both suddenly starving.
I was balancing on a wall that was only 4 inches wide, trying to manually focus my macro lens.
I was only there about an hour, at NOON! The worst time of day to shoot!
I had Talia and Simone with me.
The wind keep blowing off my carefully placed water drops.
I would be laying on the ground and I would hear Simone say, "Potty, Potty."
Talia was running around with a 9 foot piece of black fabric on her head, like a long veil.
They were both suddenly starving.
I was balancing on a wall that was only 4 inches wide, trying to manually focus my macro lens.
I was only there about an hour, at NOON! The worst time of day to shoot!
( I don't know if the titles are going to be part of the exhibit,
but I thought I would share them here.)
but I thought I would share them here.)

"You are joyful and true. "


Reflection
(Do you see the silhouette of the temple in the water drop? If you don't I may kick you.)
(Do you see the silhouette of the temple in the water drop? If you don't I may kick you.)

Assembled in White
(10 white flowers.
I have 8 brothers and sisters, and one flower to count as my Mom and Dad. Okay, I may be stretching that idea, but I still like it. =)
(10 white flowers.
I have 8 brothers and sisters, and one flower to count as my Mom and Dad. Okay, I may be stretching that idea, but I still like it. =)

10 comments:
I love them all! What a talented lady you are! Can't wait to get down there and see the exhibit!
They are beautiful!! I miss shooting with you!
Simply beautiful! I wish I could come see the exhibit...and you.
they're all so beautifully done. i can't wait to see them in their glory at the visitor's center!
I love all these images so much. Thanks for sharing the story of while you were shooting. It made me smile and just makes me appreciate your talent even more.
REFLECTION is my fav!
wowzie!!!
LOVE LOVE.
im impressed you did that with all the distractions of little ones...lol
i get to frustrated...it has to be quiet.
you are amazing Jeri.
love everything about you.
and congrats for your bittersweet release of your calling....Im sure they will miss you.
and congrats for passing your TEST!
i would LOVE to take pictures of YOU dancing!
BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS and AMAZING!
I like the one with the white flowers - I love our family.
You are so talented, it's awesome.
So lovely! Great job.
The reflection image is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!
Post a Comment