I needed to go to ballet. I was getting ready for my exam, but I forgot to get a sitter for the girls. I thought I would try bringing them to class.
Even though I brought them toys and snacks, Talia decided to play with my camera.

A box of raisins.

Raisins on the floor, me marking an exercise, & Simone on the run.



The moment I realize she is photographing EVERYTHING.

Am I dancing, or trying to get away from Simone?

Is she trying to tell me something? Yes, I'll paint your toes sweetie. =)

Please sit down Simone.

Pas De Chat arms....sortof. I am a little distracted.

"GO sit down, or give that to me."

Close up.

If looks could spank.

Okay. I give up. Take some good ones so I can see what I need to work on.
6 comments:
Awesome post! LOL... Gotta love the girl. I think my fav is "if looks could spank." :-) It was lovely to chat with you last night. :-)
Love this post! I too love the 'if looks could spank'. I've had photos like this taken of me by my children (not doing ballet though), and I've just hit delete. This post make me regret that, because these days will be gone so quickly and this will be so fun to look back on! :)
LOVE this post. Jeri you are fabulous.
I remember that day. I am glad you posted it. They whole story is wonderfully real and wonderfully funny!
i LOVE it! i agree with christie. "if looks could spank" is a phrase i am going to remember. :)
HA! If looks could spank. That's awesome. I love the little day-in-the-life from the kids perspective. If Jane got my camera, she'd photograph me doing squats or something in my sister's garage gym. Not QUITE as poetic.
Post a Comment