Tuesday, September 21, 2010

we 1





Family of five--- sea shells at the beach.




We drove through middle earth to get to myrtle beach.




Seriously....look at this swamp. We love it! We saw it last year while driving home, and regretted not photographing it.




The beach. Yummo! The waves were a little crazy this year because Hurricane Earl had passed by a week earlier out in the ocean. Here is one day when the waves were huge, lots of sea foam, and three brave kids playing in them. They dive right in, and then complain how much they hate the beach when there eyes sting from the salt or their bodies hurt from being slammed about. They really love it!




My handsome boy. I love this sweet look...I know he was annoyed with me for trying to get a smile, but I love this picture more than a smile any day. Love those long eyelashes too.



Talia, I love you in green. Oh, and blue, peach, and purple, white, black, and navy.

Simone, please don't pee on the sand at the beach while we are waiting for a table at a restaurant, and everyone is watching. Good thing I had extra sleeping beauty undies for you in my camera bag! Where is my GREAT Mom award for that. Huh?



See that itty bitty moon. Love.
See those kids....they are ours and I am so happy about that!






Seventh floor.


We went out to eat twice and once was at Joe's Crab Shack. You're not a Tidwell unless you love crab! I took my camera out to play a little while we waited for our food. There was a playground at this restaurant, it was near our table and near the water. It was so great to play and not have to worry about entertaining children while we waited.



Love me some cool light! Wyatt what do I owe you for this?...I forgot.




I took the girls to the bathroom. I didn't know Lincoln played with my camera while we were gone. I now have 28 pictures of Wyatt in this bib. =)









4 comments:

felicity & nathaniel said...

I LOVE them all. Gorgeous pictures. Every time I look at your pictures I want to go to my camera and practice until I'm 1/10 as good as you are.
I'm so glad you had a great vacation!

Maggie said...

Ditto Felicity's comment. Amazing photos. Amazing family. <3

Mahaffey Family said...

What great shots you got! Looks like the best time! I want my tripod photos to turn out like yours! Everyone looks so good and relaxed!

Christie said...

Great pictures... I LOVE that one of Wyatt... by far my favorite pic of him ever.. he looks SOO grown up. Looks like a blasty blast