I loved making this little slide show with my kids.
Actually making it was a little stressful because Talia was in a bad mood because I took her out of school early! (Yep...took them out of school to do this. It was just an hour early. =)
She cried in the van from the school to the studio.
They were really well behaved and such good listeners, as you can see in the slide show. I kept telling them, "This is for Daddy!"
and they were excited about that.
I owe them.
These are a few of my favorite images from our session together.
Actually making it was a little stressful because Talia was in a bad mood because I took her out of school early! (Yep...took them out of school to do this. It was just an hour early. =)
She cried in the van from the school to the studio.
They were really well behaved and such good listeners, as you can see in the slide show. I kept telling them, "This is for Daddy!"
and they were excited about that.
I owe them.
These are a few of my favorite images from our session together.



2 comments:
<3 Thanks Jeri. I had a great time that day even though it was half crazy. Love the images.
LOVE the slidshow! SUPER creative and fun. Also, I love the song. Will you email the artist name to me?
Post a Comment