Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Second Love



I love this chocolate.

I am not a big chocolate lover. I never have been.

BUT

I buy several of these every time I see them at the store.

Then I bring them home and HIDE THEM!

Have I ever shared a square with you?

*THAT'S HUGE.*

It means I LOVE you a lot!

Lincoln got into my secret spot and gave some to his friend to try.....rude.
His buddy was NOT on my list of people worthy to have some of my most amazing strawberry chocolate.

Now go buy some for yourself to try, because I'm not sharing.

Love it.

4 comments:

Rileigh said...

you have been holding out on me! Love me some chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Love me some chocolate too!
and I COULDN'T FINE EM TODAY!!
i was sad...i even asked two people.
waaa...

onecent said...

I feel loved <3

Cami said...

Mine are the dark chocolate pomegranates from Costco. If I eat only about 5, I don't even COUNT them as calories. :) When Jake dips in, I get a little angry . . .