It's FEBRUARY!
My favorite month. That means it's time for my daily love posts! Woohoo.
My first love...
My family.
My favorite people.
I love them so much. They mean everything to me.
I don't know how I got so lucky.
My favorite month. That means it's time for my daily love posts! Woohoo.
My first love...
My family.
My favorite people.
I love them so much. They mean everything to me.
I don't know how I got so lucky.
My friend Annie took these in July! We went to a beautiful cherry orchard in Utah. The one above I have printed on canvas for my giant family collage.I had a dream that a photographer I admire (and used to work with at Nuskin- when he wasn't such an amazing photographer) was at a party. We started to chat and then the party was really at my house. I mentioned that I was a photographer, and then he proceeded to point at every single one of my BLANK walls and say, "Oh really, I'd love to see some of your work."
This dream was a wake up call for me.
I am working really hard to get my work on my walls.
I bought 12 gallery wrapped canvases of my family. ($$$$....Yes, four dollar signs. Not three.)
I have some new photographs and frames waiting to be hung....just for Valentine's Day.
I am working really hard to get my work on my walls.
I bought 12 gallery wrapped canvases of my family. ($$$$....Yes, four dollar signs. Not three.)
I have some new photographs and frames waiting to be hung....just for Valentine's Day.



(I think Lincoln and I kissed in most of our images! Sorry Annie! I didn't realize we were doing that. Thank you for trading sessions with us again, I always look forward to it!)

4 comments:
Can I just say that I always look forward to your February posts! Such a cute idea! I've wanted to do it myself, but never can get on the ball enough to do it! So, I'll just enjoy yours this month!!
Happy February!!
Jeri dukes!
I LOVE this tradition we have started.{its tradition now ya know..lol}
i love your family!
i love your kids!
i love you!
super happy to know you printed these... ;)
when I say tradition...i ment the trading our talents..
Lovely! I have the same issue--I want a gallery! I have a whole spot for it. But I don't only want my stuff, just my favorites. I know it will cost $$$$, so I always put it off. I'm glad you're doing it. GREAT pictures and I love that she looks so little too. Cute little profile.
Post a Comment