Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sixth love

For a few years Talia was bald.

Then she never would let me do her hair.

"Piggytails?"
"NO, Mom."

"I can braid your hair for you."
"No, just down today."


Now, she lets me braid it!

Sad fact: I am not good at it.
I don't know what I am doing, and I feel like my fingers are tangled in a bowl of angel hair pasta.

I am getting better though, and luckily she asks me to braid it all the time. =)
(Especially at night so it is wavy the next day.)






This isn't the prettiest wavy hair day...but guess what....the photos are pretty- so I don't care!
Plus, I love her in that coat. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her coat too!
beautiful girl.
beautiful hair
and beautiful picture!

Maggie said...

That girl. gorgeous. i love that coat too!!

Cami said...

She looks like a little princess. Lovely.

Corinne said...

that HAIR!!

Unknown said...

She is so pretty. I know NOTHING about doing hair! Luckily, Annie has no desire to let me do her hair and also, luckily her hair does itself.