I love having family in Maryland!

Last week there was a winter storm warning. We hopped in Lincoln's truck and drove to the "other Tidwell's" house. We had such a blast!
We had homemade pizzas for dinner.
We ate peach cobbler.
We slept over.
We woke up and ate AMAZING waffles and bacon.
That bacon was from our friend John's pig.
Want to hear something weird.
In my freezer there is....
rockfish
(that Lincoln caught)
venison
(that Lincoln shot)
half a pig
(that my children helped feed a few times over the summer)
That's it.
My name is Jeri, and I don't complain about eating venison ever.
I actually don't realize I'm eating it anymore.
It's the reason I am skinny.
Teasing.
It is extremely low in fat though.
Twice as healthy as beef.
Back to the sleep over.
We went out and played in the snow. It was so much fun. My kids LOVE their cousins.
When we were frozen, we came inside and made Valentine sugar cookies.
The kids came up to decorate them, and we had Ciara's famous hot chocolate.
(I totally watched her....so I have her secret recipe!!!)
What a weekend.
Oh, it was really the middle of the week.
It felt like a weekend though.
A great one!

Last week there was a winter storm warning. We hopped in Lincoln's truck and drove to the "other Tidwell's" house. We had such a blast!
We had homemade pizzas for dinner.
We ate peach cobbler.
We slept over.
We woke up and ate AMAZING waffles and bacon.
That bacon was from our friend John's pig.
Want to hear something weird.
In my freezer there is....
rockfish
(that Lincoln caught)
venison
(that Lincoln shot)
half a pig
(that my children helped feed a few times over the summer)
That's it.
My name is Jeri, and I don't complain about eating venison ever.
I actually don't realize I'm eating it anymore.
It's the reason I am skinny.
Teasing.
It is extremely low in fat though.
Twice as healthy as beef.
Back to the sleep over.
We went out and played in the snow. It was so much fun. My kids LOVE their cousins.
When we were frozen, we came inside and made Valentine sugar cookies.
The kids came up to decorate them, and we had Ciara's famous hot chocolate.
(I totally watched her....so I have her secret recipe!!!)
What a weekend.
Oh, it was really the middle of the week.
It felt like a weekend though.
A great one!

I have so many pictures to share. Good ones too. My dear sweet husband is literally pushing me off MY (repeat) MY computer.
(Repeat again.) MY!
I said, "I'm funny."
Wyatt (who should be in his bed) said, "How did you find that out?"
I just am ,Wyatt. I just am.
Love these late night blogs.
(Repeat again.) MY!
I said, "I'm funny."
Wyatt (who should be in his bed) said, "How did you find that out?"
I just am ,Wyatt. I just am.
Love these late night blogs.
4 comments:
Rude, Lincoln. Brian takes MY computer from me sometimes, and I remind him that it was a GIFT to ME, and I should ALWAYS have 1st priority! (doesn't always work though) Last week work finally gave him his laptop-yay!
I'm happy that you have more Tidwell's in Maryland! Fun, fun!
I just love you, Jeri! You are adorable! I miss our girls' nights. I'm so glad you are having so much fun with your family living close by!
I laughed the whole way through! You are super funny. But there is something that happens to you late a night that slays me. Super funny!
PS where are you stopping on your way to Hawaii? Is it Portland by any chance?
Awww, as much as I DO love family time, which I get here (YAY cousins!), I miss MD a lot. Your late night blogs are cute and funny. Mine seem to turn whiney . . . not as fun.
Post a Comment