Saturday, February 05, 2011

FIVE

apple cinnamon + creme filled pink icing heart sprinkle = 3 powdered
(with jelly, creme, & custard filing)



2 boys, 3 girls




Lincoln (blue) MARRY ME
Me (yellow) TIME 2 DANCE
Wyatt (green) GAME ON
Natalia (Pink) CUTIE PIE
Simone (Purple) ANGEL











We always kiss in a family photo!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh OK---you are just too clever!
love the kissing one....i have to copy you.
humm......how do I do this annie style?

luv your chocolate guts!

Rileigh said...

Love love love this. So cute!

Kayelynn said...

Such a cute idea! I love the kissing kisses!

Maggie said...

Can you say CUTE? Adorable.

Mahaffey Family said...

Adorable! I want to do this!

Cami said...

So cute. Those conversation hearts are PERFECT! That makes me think of journal pages. I wonder what my family's would say. :)

Nurse Heidi said...

I love this post :).

onecent said...

*LOVE*