
I love this boy.
I took three kids to the grocery store last night. I was a little frazzled by the end of the trip, but still kept my cool.
Then we pulled into the driveway and the kids went into the house at a snails pace.
I started bring in the bags.
Then my 8 yr. old hopped out of the house and helped me bring in the groceries.

I am so thankful for him.
I took three kids to the grocery store last night. I was a little frazzled by the end of the trip, but still kept my cool.
Then we pulled into the driveway and the kids went into the house at a snails pace.
I started bring in the bags.
Then my 8 yr. old hopped out of the house and helped me bring in the groceries.

I am so thankful for him.
3 comments:
What a sweet boy!!
oh, i think taking kids to the store is a huge test of love and patience! great job, wyatt!
WOW! That is great. I am telling Jeffy this story, JUST to see what he says about it.
Post a Comment