
I love love.
This wedding was amazing. This is my niece Aubrey and her new husband Grant. They were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple on Feb. 12, 2011. The man that sealed them was so intelligent and you could tell he had studied the gospel to great lengths. I learned so much that day, and was reminded of some wonderful things too.
This wedding was amazing. This is my niece Aubrey and her new husband Grant. They were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple on Feb. 12, 2011. The man that sealed them was so intelligent and you could tell he had studied the gospel to great lengths. I learned so much that day, and was reminded of some wonderful things too.
2 comments:
Awh!
love this!
I kinda like those two. :)
jeri---Im dieing over the dancing pictures post....wow wow!!
thats definatly down your ally!!!
I love this picture, too. What a great day!
Post a Comment